Everest View Trek chaperones you to the high Himalayan region for the best close-up view of the Mount Everest. Everest Region Trekking is the second most popular trekking area in Nepal. Walking to the ‘king of all mountains’ is an achievement in itself. The trail that was trace by Sir Edmund Hillary together, with Tenzing Norgay in 1953, captivates thousands of trekkers from all over the world. Everest View Trek trek bestow us with prodigious mountain panoramas, excellent hospitality of local Sherpa’s; Lush Himalaya’s flora, and unique faunas.
The trekking adventure commences with a thrilling flight to Lukla airport, which is also called Tenzing Hillary airport. Then we will move our shanks through the Dudh Kosi Valley as we get deeper inside Khumbu Region. Surrounded by the magnificent soaring peaks, we will head towards Namche Bazaar, which is the capital of the Khumbu Sherpa’s. During the journey, we can witness mountain peaks such as Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8153m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), Mt. Lhotse Shar (8,393m), and Mt. Lhotse (8,501m). Then we will further climb towards Tengboche and then trek back.
Everest view trek is among the world’s most recommended trekking trails. And as an adventure freak, you mustn’t hold it back.
• Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
• Chance to witness abundant flora and fauna
• Trekking to the foothill of majestic Everest, the world’s tallest mountain.
• Visit Sherpa Museum suited in Namche Bazaar
• Enjoy the stay in Sherpa and Tamang villages
• Visit many century-old Buddhist monasteries,
• Stunning views Mt Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku, Amadablam, and many other mountains
Where to meet:
We will meet upon your arrival at Kathmandu at Tribhuwan International Airport.
Day to day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival
We will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport. Then you shall be transferred to the hotel, where you will spend two nights. During your leisure time, you will be visiting our office so that we could brief you about our program. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Next morning, after enjoying your breakfast, we will visit Pashupatinath Temple, the center of Hindu pilgrimage. Then, we will visit Buddhist Stupa at Boudhnath and also enjoy the peace in Kathmandu Durbar Square. Durbar Square has many temples and monuments. On the way back to the hotel, you can do some shopping or explore the local areas. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2840M) and trek to Phakding (2610M), 4 hrs,
After early morning breakfast, we will fly to Lukla. This 25 minutes’ scenic flight is a great adventure. Lukla airport is one of the most adventurous Airports in the whole world. If the weather is clear, we will get the spectacular views of the mountains ranges as we dive deep into the gorge of the Dudh Kosi valley. From Lukla, we will begin our trek with the view of Mt Nupla (5885m), Kwongde Range, and Kusum Kangaru (6367m). After a leisurely walk for a couple of hours, we will reach Phakding. Overnight in Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440M), 6-7 hrs,
The path traces the Dudh Koshi valley to the north, passing through the oak and pines. After crossing the river twice by suspension bridges, we will arrive at the village of Monjo. Monjo is the entrance gate of the Sagarmatha National Park. After a slight climb to Jhorsalle, we can get a great view of Everest (8848m). Then the steep climb takes us to the beautiful village of Namche Bazaar that blesses us with the stunning views and a comfortable night. Overnight in Namche
Day 05: Exploring/ Acclimatization day in Namche (3440M),
Today, we will rest and let our bodies acclimatize to the increasing altitude. We can also do some short hiking around the place. Namche Bazaar is beautiful settlements in the region that has a delightful Sherpa house. You will have full day leisure to stroll around the Namche market, enjoy the views, and climb small hills. Overnight in Namche
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3860M), 5-6 hrs,
We commence our trek walking through the forest around the hillside that lies just above the Dudh Kosi River. After an hour of walk, we will reach Phungithanga. The trail then climbs past some prayer wheels and the forest as we look out for the sight of musk deer and Himalayan Thar. The scattered settlements indicated the start of the Tengboche, which offers an awe-inspiring view of Amadablam (6856m), Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8501m), Nuptse (7861m), and other Himalayan giants. During the evening, we will visit the Monastery at Tengboche, the largest and most celebrated one in the Khumbu region. Overnight in Tengboche
Day 07: Trek to Namche (3440M), 5-6 hrs,
After enjoying the morning view of Everest from Namche, we will continue to trek down through the hillside that is blanketed by the tress of rhododendron and juniper. After crossing few suspension bridges, we will trek onwards to the Kyanjuma. Kyanjuma is the junction of trinity ways to Khumjung village, Gokyo Valley, and Namche Bazaar. If we are lucky, we will witness the dense wildlife of Pheasants, Musk deer, Himalayan Griffons, and the wild goat. Overnight in Namche
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2840M), 5-6 hrs,
The steep descent from Namche Bazaar to Dudh Koshi is one of the hardest parts of the entire trek. Once we cross the high suspension bridge over Dudh Koshi, the route runs mostly level. We will pass through the forest with the distance view of snow-covered ranges before we arrive in Lukla. Overnight in Lukla
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu (1350M), 25 minutes,
Waving a final goodbye to the Khumbu region and our porters, we will take a flight back to Kathmandu. As far as the weather allows us, the fight is scheduled early morning. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
For the last day, we will drive you to the airport as per your flight schedule and wave you a final goodbye.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Tipping is expected),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, un wellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (approx USD26 per person)
● The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
● We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultralight, Sightseeing, Jungle safari, etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.